Thursday, January 5, 2012

*19* Heart Messages

Hello :)

Yes, this is me. No, Not the one you think you know. This is me deeper than ever gone or will go. The one who's typing this now is someone was one day there, long ago. The one is talking is a soul. Yes, my inner voice of my original soul brought up to this life. This is a pure talk of a pure soul that's rarely found around, and so I caught it once i found it. My natural original soul, a pure source that's even kinder and lighter than all breezes at all.


Like never before, Today I'll leave my soul pass directly the heart messages. He's speaking now, so please listen carefully. This may not happen again, soon.

1- Sometimes I know that you carry a kind smile behind this poker face. I know that sometimes you wish you can give it out and that sometimes you wish that things are different, better, so to give me that smiley kind up-push. I know also that sometimes you hold very valuable heart-to-heart words, but you lock them. I hope you don't. I hope you just say it. I hope you return and let your heart excuse your mind to show me that smile I miss. I love it. It touches me deep, and sometimes heals.

2- True Happiness comes when True Inner Peace exists. You know it when the smile on your face is not actually his, but it's the heart's smile, your face is only viewing the inner picture of your heart, which is a quiet peaceful smile. Nothing can interrupt it. It's when you touch Allah's satisfaction upon you.

3- صفاء النفس, هو ذلك الشعور بالسكينة و الطمأنينة الذي قلما لا تصاحبه مشاعر دفينة تغمد القلب تسمى بالحب الخالص. ذلك الحب الذي لا يُكَن لشيء أو شخص, بل هو حالة مستقلة بذاته, لا يبحث عن ما يشاركه و لا يسعى خلف وجهة, لأنه في حد ذاته حالة تغمد النفس بالإستقرار و الإستقلالية.

4- لماذا تبني الحواجز بيننا الواحد تلو الآخر؟ لماذا تزيد من الصعاب؟ و أنا أعمل جاهدة لإزالتها. لماذا تغلق ألف بابا و باب و أنا التي أبذل من الجهد ما يضنيني لفتح الواحد منها.
ما أسهله من فعل و احساس, كل ما هو بغيض, غلق الأشياء, سد الطرقات, الهروب من الواقع و الإستسلام للأمراض, كراهية الناس, و صدور الأحكام. ألا وازع لكم؟ ألا بكم حي الضمير؟ نزيه الحكم؟ صبور حكيم؟ طيب القلب؟ صافي النفس؟ رحيم رفيق ليس بجبار عنيد؟
أخذلتني, و نجحت في بناء الحواجز, بعدت المسافات و عرجت الطرقات, حتى صار قلبي يكره ذلك المسار و يبغض كل طيار يهوى به لطريق ينتهي عندك.

5- كنت أدعوه في أحلك الأوقات, كنت أدعوه و بصيص الأمل يزداد إنعداما, فهل أكف الآن و قد لامست ذلك الشعور باليقين؟! بعد ما رجع إليّ حُلمي يقبل عليّ, يناديني و يهتف بي
"لقد افتقدتني و ظننتني إفتقدتك و لكننا هنا من جديد, ها أنا ذا أعود إليك. لم تكفي دعاء ربك و ازداد يقينك كلما ضاقت و أظلمت, و قد جهلتُ ذلك تماما, و لكن بفضل دعائك للواحد القادر على جمعنا و حسن الظن به, ها نحن هنا معا, و لكن ليس كما كنا أبدا, بل أفضل كثيرا بفضل ربي, أو هكذا عندي يقين" :)
 أبدا والله لن أكف دعائك ربي. الحمد لك وحدك.


6- "كلما اشتقت إليك, دعوت ربي أن يجمعنا ... قريبا ... على طاعته, و في هداه...
     نعم, أحبك."
     7 فبراير 2012

7- Daydreams, this was one. Peaceful, happy sweet state. I consider the longest, deepest, happiest dream before getting into sleep ones. Its effect is still surrounding me with its wings, however I don't believe I'm awake. I'm happy again with no harms, like a newborn baby. I have the widest longest sweetest smile. I don't remember when I last had it, but it is here whispering to me "I missed being here because of them" :)
It was not a daydream. It was real, but seems to be one. :) 
Allah, I love you my God and Guide :)
11th February, 2012


8- عندما "تحيا" باليقين التام و حسن الظن بالله, فقط حينها يختلف منظور الأشياء لديك .. لأن حينها فقط تكن على يقين بأن الخير دائم بك مهما اختلف رداؤه .. و أن الخير باق في القلوب مهما تحولت عن الطريق..

فالفطرة كنز .. و النعمة دائمة .. و اليقين عدستك لرؤيتهما :)
10 إبريل 2012


9- And I wonder.. whether Allah gifted me someone who has all what I've dreamed of, or Allah let me love everything that would be one day in the one I'd accompany? :)
9th of June, 2012


10- ذلك الإحساس الراقي الذي يسمو بصاحبه حتى يصل به إلى عنان السماء فيكن في حينه بعيد كل البعد عن أهل ذلك الكوكب العجيب.. إنه ذلك اللغز ‎:)‏
17 يونيو 2012 

To be Updated : )

2 comments: