Wednesday, January 11, 2012

*23* "...and so I chose..."


Sometimes when I decide to go for a walk, around different places, viewing new sites, meeting new people, trying new clothes, tasting different types of food, changing my life style, it feels wonderful, exciting and far away interesting to try it. Honestly, it's too expensive, needs a lot of time, and much complicated permissions and a very good luck, Unless I decide to choose the One-Way, where I only change one thing and for free! What I only have to change is...

Attitude 

Changing my attitude >>Really<< Changes Everything, not literally, but meaningfully. It changes the way I view things, the way I receive things and so the way I react. It changes without changing; changes "me" -which is the end of rope I own- without changing others.


Although, it is a half-way adventure(solution), it's so effective if applied as general adventure. If everyone just decided to go through this adventure, changes his/her attitude and Live a new completely Life, only then the Adventure will be everyone's and only then it will have another taste :) 
--


P.S.

I wonder, I was opening this white page to pass some negative state I have, I was about to write how Life push us so down as if it was an order we have to obey, and how this order comes out hard only when we decided -hard too- to lift ourselves up high. I said I'll pass first that "when we have that great state, attitude, life then tries to drop us" however, I found myself going on towards the "Positive Pole" and I found it giving me a Very High Push with an enormous amount of "Positive Energy" not to drift to the other pole. 

I decided to add this P.S. in order to remind myself always that the "Positive Attitude" I chose, would stand by my side as an honest friend, pushes me towards its pole, lifts me high, and that choosing it was the rightest decision I've taken long ago. 


Positive Attitude generates Positive Energy that once generated it propagates everywhere and touches every soul it meets, pushing it high, pulling it towards the Positive Pole.

so... Decide it, Catch it, and Let the Butterfly Effect Propagates : ) 

2 comments:

  1. !! well this is the 1st time to notice ur new blog !!!!!! :O !

    sure u know my opinion about ur writings :) may Allah bless ur talent :) :)
    I like this one :) and yes let the butterfly effect propagate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D:D

    I'm glad you like it :))

    May Allah Bless you too :) Thanks a lottt for everything :)

    ReplyDelete