Monday, March 5, 2012

*34* The spoked of the unspoken

I never regret writing a thing before, however i used to be harshly to the point, frankly to death, honest and faithful and here exactly when troubles tell me "come baby come!"

and though I'm frank in my writings, I can't write everything, simply cause my lips can't just let the words get out that easily, my fingers get disabled to type it or write it down; those words which are too heavy to whisper, say to self, keep in my mind, or even imagine.

Yes, I can't, however softly and familiar they are to others, not only, they almost don't exist completely as the meanings had escaped them long ago and left nothing but shallow unlikely covers.

So, I can't tell..
And Again, Yes, not everything could be spoken..
And Again, I'm neither sad nor broken..

It was all about painful pin which existed here, long ago, and all what it needed to harm again was that sparkle i saw in those eyes that day, and couple of uncompleted sentences.. fair enough to activate you back my old painful pin.

And Again, though all secure reservations, you win.
--

To You:

I'm sorry, I can't speak,
and because of this my words seem vague,
if it was any easy it wouldn't have been all this time to take
and I'm sorry, I write indirectly
it's my only way to write what i feel-though-frankly
it's my only place where i can throw things out of my head trustfully...
and get healed relatively quickly
but it seems that the words referred to different totally meanings mistakenly
I'm sorry if any of them had to hurt you or build burdens unluckily
I may not able to say what's unspoken, but I can tell you that on one day
I lost the only best friend i, one day, had ... and i can say
that the history is putting again the same piece on play
and All I want, is not to lose again the one i trust
is it too much? or harm would accompany me long as a must!

Simply, shortly, briefly, frankly
I don't want to lose you, and nothing is going wrong with me except if you're annoyed or angry with me

and last.. I'm sorry, if I have no right to say a word.
--

I'm sorry Allah if I broke the rules. If I had sinned, only You can forgive me My Lord. 

إياك نعبد و إياك نستعين )
إهدنا الصراط المستقيم
 ( صراط الذين أنعمت عليهم, غير المغضوب عليهم, و لا الضـــــــالــيـــــن 


No comments:

Post a Comment