Saturday, March 3, 2012

*32* The Core

Sometimes people forget that I'm a human, forget I'm a soul of a girl, forget I'm not only a body with a face stick on, I'm not the colours of outfits I wear, I'm not the colour of my skin, I'm not the colour of my eyes neither the tone of my voice. I can't be labelled according to my smile's attractiveness, my look's magic, my skin's pureness, my hair silkiness neither my outfit's style.

Sometimes people forget that I'm a soul of a human that lives inside all those, I'm a spirit with emotions, thoughts and potentials.

Sometimes people mistakenly think they can take me for granted, but simply they can't, because Allah has granted me "myself" to save it, keep it on his path, make her happy in Dunya, and drive her to Paradise in Aakhera. I'm my soul guider, driver and Lover. I'm the one who's granted because simply I'm the one who'll be asked for her in Aakhera, I'm the one who's responsible for her and her actions.

And If, and only If, my soul met another soul who its guider cares enough to share with me my duties towards my soul; keeps her on Allah's path, makes her happy in Dunya and drives her to Paradise in Aakhera, be the guider, the lover and takes the drive, so just then I can say that Allah granted my soul to another guider & driver, and granted me to be the guider and follower, sharing-based :)

Yes, People forget, but HE, Allah, never forgets :)



عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ قَالَ: قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ

(إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَنْظُرُ إِلَى صُوَرِكُمْ وَأَمْوَالِكُمْ وَلَكِنْ يَنْظُرُ إِلَى قُلُوبِكُمْ وَأَعْمَالِكُمْ)

1 comment:

  1. This one is beautiful and amazing and I love it. I love the words, the style, the meaning and the core ;) Rabbena yekremek w yes3edek ya salmety.. :*

    ReplyDelete