Monday, March 5, 2012

*33* Answers // U don't need to read

Sometimes Questions have no answers. Sometimes Answers are not meant to be there. Sometimes Questions are questioned, though they are the answers in themselves. They are the answers. And I have no answer to your question, because in itself all the answers exist. And You shall know it on your own, or for the rest of life you shall miss it.

I wonder and wonder and wonder and then I leave it and try to get it out of my mind. Because all the Questions lead to the same answer.. get me to the same loop, same ride.

# You do, and it does, however it maybe no or yes. 
# Why? It happens though. 
# I want let things go, I don't really want to know. 
--

Things won't die, or at least me,
won't be the one.
'cause as simple as it seems and complicated as it be, 
I had nothing to bring it up, but HE who created the sun, 
and created it inside me to lighten the dark, and harm none.
 It harms none, but those who pull it against the wind,
 the wind of HIS, and I'm not any more, of them, one.
 I'll keep it and hold it tight,
 go with the wind so quiet.
 I'll save it, cover it, and it'd always be,
 the unspoken pearl kept deep with no key. 

No comments:

Post a Comment