Friday, March 23, 2012

*37* Not The Same (Tweets)

The problem that it's not like any other time, it's different, totally & completely. Now when it's dull and dark, I can't ask for human help


 'cause once you get to have that connection with Allah and know it deeply, it becomes like asking for hell on asking humans for help


It's too complicated that it's simple! You ask Allah, He makes you the richest, You ask people & you'll be the poorest human on earth


and by time you'll lose all the needy feelings to people, sometimes you'll actually get that discontent feeling towards Life & People


By Time also, life becomes so meaningless little phase that you have no option but to go through, with no desire to stick to


and you'll be a big-picture seeker, if u already weren't a one. You'll focus more on real values, neglecting all lively fake things


accompanying the everything-one book; Holly Quraan, having your own cave/shell whenever you want; Prayers (Salaah) and waiting..


 ..waiting till that moment happens and you finish this phase successfully, on your way to the everlasting Real Life, where Paradise


all this is so beautiful, and not knowing but feeling it is the greatest bless one can have, but the problem also stays still..


The problem is when I miss my link, when things go wrong however everything, however my inferiority view towards Life & its Problems


when I pray and can't taste it, when I read/listen to Quran and I can't touch it with my heart, when I fast and feel like I am not


 that's when things go wrong & I don't know what to do. Is it the magical bottle? Does the spell lose its powers sometimes? Idk..


but what I know well that I don't need people any more, only HIM can Help, Only HIM can Guide, 'Cause Only HIM cares and loves me


& Only HIM has the ability to let me happy, when HE's satisfied. Yes I'm not feeling good, but I'm not lost any more. الحمد لله وحده



No comments:

Post a Comment