Saturday, April 28, 2012

*44* World Wish Day (29 April)

Really? Is there something called a "World Wish Day" ?


This was the first thing came to my mind when I passed by a post shared by one of my friends on facebook. I thought at first it was another "Made Up" day as a kind of spare time filling! Days on, I forgot about it due to life matters and cycles, and then here it is again shared, same post same photo with that comment on:

في كتب السيرة " ما تمنى رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم شيئاً إلا و سارع عثمان رضي الله عنه في تحقيقه"
(: فمع اقتراب يوم الأمنيات العالمي [ كن عثمان ] هذا اليوم !! و اختر شخصاً تحقق له أمنيته

In the books of Islamic biography, "What he wished the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him, for something but quickly (Othman), may Allah be pleased with him, went to achieve that thing"
With the approach of World Wish Day [Be Othman] for today! And choose someone to make him his wish comes true :)

Checking the date, I found it is Tomorrow! The 29th of April, and with a nice tag & and a comment saying
"Tomorrow is the world wishing day :D tell me what you wish my friend :))"

I started to look at it with a different approach. I found difficulty in replying to the words
"Write down a wish :)"

Wish? hmm.. this is weird because I don't remember exactly what was the last time I asked myself this question.. actually I was being asked that question long ago when I was in the chair of a guest/participant/interviewee which exists no more, but now when I fetched my mind for a reasonable answer, I got astonished that I couldn't find any!
All my wishes are too big! too perfect! too likely to become real only in utopia! 

Noway! There must be a way, there must be something can be done at once to bring a smile, so I asked myself a question ..
"What if there is a place with people who are responsible for letting others' wishes come true?!" A place where its crew goal is to make people happy and let their wishes come true, regardless how old, poor, educated those people are, and regardless how huge, important, perfect their wishes are. 
Because as long as an action can draw a  true smile, so it's worthy to be taken :) and that was another one thing I believe in :)



And Here when I decided to go for a trip to my blog and write those words down here:

-- Today I've decided to never forget about my Vision in life, never neglect my dreams any more, always memorize my wishes by writing them down and working on letting them come true.

-- Today, My wish is to let your wish not only stays as a wish, but to become a real everyone can witness it and the first of all is you :)

-- Today I've decided to open a thread/space/place where people can write their wished down, but not to be ignored or fly with the wind, only to make it true and got some wings :)



Finally I'd like to thank my friend for the inspiring post and kind words, in addition to the permanent smile that always draws a twin on people's faces :) and the life vision I do consider very inspiring and worth living for :) --> إدخال سرور على قلب مسلم :)



Make Something Amazing Today; Let a Wish Come True :) and Enjoy the Smiles on the faces :)

2 comments:

  1. wooooow the world wish day rocks :D and my wish :D my only wish :D is to see at least a weekly blog in soul breeze :)),, you dont have idea how it makes me happy :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)) You have your wish :)) 'cause really.. you have no idea how you inspire me and bring true smiles to me :))
    I do owe you a lot in fact .. Thank You Ya Amr =))

    ReplyDelete